Delivery

See below for information about our delivery service

Mainland UK Weekday

£14.95
  • Choose a weekday of your preference (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
  • Delivery as soon as two working days time
  • Accessories only orders are discounted to £3.95!

Highlands

£33.95
  • Choose a weekday of your preference (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
  • Delivery as soon as three - five working days time
  • Find out if your postcode qualifies at the checkout

Please Note

We will contact you with a confirmation of your order and selected delivery date; The delivery date is upheld where possible and deliveries are typically timeslotted between 7am and 6pm. Deliveries are to a ground floor location (access permitting) and are provided by a one-man curbside service. Please note, drivers may need assistance with unloading larger items. 90% of our orders are delivered by our in-house delivery network, with the other 10% being delivered by a specialist courier service - unfortunately our couriers cannot currently call prior to delivery.