We’ve given you wood effect, we’ve given you tile effect, and we’ve even given you Herringbone. But the evolution continues with EvoCore Nature.
EvoCore Nature is our new line from our ever evolving EvoCore Range. All of the traditional benefits of EvoCore, whilst boasting a stunning real wood veneer, this magnificent flooring allows you to introduce an organic charm to any home.
Whatever your lifestyle, aesthetic, or practical needs, EvoCore Nature has an option for you. It’s arguably one of the most versatile yet stunning floorings on the market, if we do say so ourselves – bringing a lavish touch of nature to any space in your home.
What is EvoCore Nature?
EvoCore Nature is the height of practicality and luxury, whilst accommodating any lifestyle. Got kids, pets, a busy household? Not to worry! EvoCore Nature can withstand these pressures thanks to being highly durable, waterproof, pet-friendly and easy to maintain, and all of this whilst looking exquisite.
There’s no need to compromise when it comes to EvoCore Nature you can have it all, high risk areas, high traffic areas, EvoCore Nature has got you covered.
One thing that separates EvoCore Nature from other flooring types is the quality of the product. A thicker board, a stylish enhanced bevel, and a real wood veneer are what make this flooring the premium quality that it is.
|Pack Coverage:||1.8m²||Board Length:||400 – 1220mm|
Benefits of EvoCore Nature
With the successes of our current ranges, thanks to its amazing host of benefits, we’ve evolved even further delivering even more benefits! Let’s take a look at these benefits:
- Built-in cork underlay backing
- Pet Friendly
- Child Friendly
- No Expansion / Contraction
- No acclimatise
- Click Lock System
- Hides Subfloor Imperfections
- Noise Reduction
- No Glue Needed
- Eco Friendly
- 100% Recyclable
- Easy to Maintain
- Scratch Resistant
- Fantastic Warranties
- Home Wide Suitability
- Stain Guard
- Durable & Hardwearing
- Real Wood Top Layer
Long list, we know! All of these benefits coupled with a beautiful appearance are what makes EvoCore Nature a cut above the rest.
EvoCore Nature Underlay
One of the great features of EvoCore Nature is its built-in cork underlay. Not only does this have amazing practical benefits such as adding stability to your flooring, noise reduction and increasing the longevity of your flooring, but it also means you will benefit financially. You’ll save money in installation costs, and having to purchase a separate underlay.
Installation of EvoCore Nature
Now you’ve heard us say that EvoCore Nature is easy to install, but just how easy is it and how do you do it?
If you’re wanting to fit your EvoCore Nature flooring yourself, then you can follow our step-by-step guide below!
Installing EvoCore Nature Flooring is similar to installing click LVT or tongue and groove and click wood flooring, due to its similar click-lock system. However, the installation of EvoCore Nature is a quicker and easier process thanks to the built-in cork underlay.
EvoCore Flooring is installed using the floating floor installation method, as no glue or adhesive is needed to secure your flooring. You can also lay it over existing floor tiles, making for a much quicker fitting process:
- Measure your room to know how much flooring you will need to purchase.
- Choose your favourite EvoCore Nature flooring
- Ensure your subfloor or existing floor is clean and clear of debris.
- Lay your waterproof flooring over the subfloor. No underlay is needed because EvoCore Nature Flooring has cork underlay pre-installed on the underside of each plank. You can lay your flooring lengthways or widthways, depending on what style you are looking for.
- Use the click-lock feature on each plank to attach them to one another, which creates a tight seal between each plank.
- Cut the planks when necessary using a fine tooth saw or tile cutter to fit in the area of your room. As well as this, be sure to cut planks that need to work around set features of your room, such as a shower, toilet, cupboards, or sinks and so on.
- Once your flooring has been installed, add skirting to the perimeter of your room if necessary. We offer a wide range of matching EvoCore accessories such as skirting.
Yes, it’s as easy as that!
Shop the Range
EvoCore Nature has an array of bold organic textures and tones throughout its range, ensuring there is a colour and style for all aesthetics. Below are some of the amazing styles you have to choose from in this range.
|Natural Oak||Forest Oak|
If you want anymore information on our incredible EvoCore Nature, get in touch with one of our experts who will be happy to help.