Studio Chocolate Oak Lacquered
Studio Chocolate Oak
Studio Chocolate Oak with a highly durable 3mm real oak top, this 14mm engineered wood floor is ready for busy family homes.
A lacquered finish adds additional strength and protection to the hardwood whilst maintaining it's natural character and charm.
This engineered flooring is finished elegantly with a bevel rather than a harsh v-groove, giving subtle class to the floor rather than the slightly more unnatural v-groove.
This flooring has been sourced from an approved source, meaning that it has come from only the most well maintained and sustainable forests. This helps preserve delicate ecosystems and ensures that native cultures and economies are respected.
Our Platinum warranty covers this product for life from manufacturing defects to do with click system and also the tongue & groove mechanism.
For more information, read our warranty page.
All our engineered wood is suitable to be laid over underfloor heating.
- Self Adhesive
- Discreet & professional finish
- Easy to install & low maintenance
- Use me against skirting boards to cover expansions gaps
- Available in 2.4m (7.8ft) lengths
- Use me between flooring and walls
- Use me between flooring and doors/windows
- Available in 0.9m (2.9ft) lengths
- Use me for a gap between two floors
- Takes care of height differences between floors
- Easy preparation & installation
- Use me between floors of different heights
- Perfect for wood/laminate to vinyl/carpet
- Available in 0.9m (2'11") lengths
- Use me against walls to cover expansions gaps
- Available in either 4" Pencil or 5" Torus
- Each length measures 2.4m (7.8ft)